KelRae Farm is a family owned farm, established in 2001, located in Toano, VA . My husband, Randy, and I, are the owners and we have four daughters, Kelsey, Rachel, Gracie and Jessie.
Welcome to KelRae Farm’s website! We hope the information on our website will make it easier for our local and neighboring communities to learn more about the fresh, locally grown produce we offer.
KelRae Farm is actively involved with our community. Below are some of the ways we support our community and other events we offer.
- CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Program which offers weekly baskets of fresh seasonal produce
- WJCC Public Schools, “Farm to School” program
- Service many local restaurants
- Vendor at the Williamsburg Farmers Market, as well as, other area markets
- Support our local outreach programs
- Mentorship/partnership with W&M
- Offer field trips, group tours, special classes, and summer camps
- Open market 2 to 3 days each week during the summer months where we offer a large variety of vegetables and melons, free-range hen eggs and sunflowers.
We encourage you to subscribe to our mailing list and stay up to date on what’s going on at the farm!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @kelraefarm
** Currently booking spring field trips and accepting applications for our summer camp. For more information, please visit the field trip and summer camp tabs on our website. Feel free contact Michelle at [email protected] or 757-566-4803 with any questions or comments.